We design and manufacture Bulk Milk Coolers in Direct Expansion (DX) type in various sizes and models to meet specific requirements. Our Bulk Milk Coolers are designed as per ISO 5708 2A II standards manufactured with high quality stainless steel workmanship, extreme efficiency, outstanding reliability and state-of-the-art technology, the range of Bansal’s Bulk Milk Coolers give top cooling performance every time. These are manufactured by using evaporating dimpled plate imported from a world renowned company of England who has a major share in the market of bulk milk coolers in Europe.
To enquire about the desired product(s), just check the box and then click “Inquiry Now” button which is provided below.
- High Durability : Manufactured using proven engineering principles, combines with 30 years designing and manufacturing experience, every BMC (DX) tank is constructed from high quality stainless steel (304) resulting in a superior hygienic finish.
- Effective Insulation : 50mm polyurethane foam (CFC free) is injected between the inner and outer shells creating high rigidity and good insulation properties thus reducing the running cost and helps in retaining the natural quality of milk.
- Operationally Efficient Agitation : The gentle motion (25 RPM) of the paddle type agitator enables the milk to be blended at all times, while maintaining the levels of the butterfat. It also helps in maintaining the uniform temperature of milk and avoids the ice formation/freezing of milk.
- Easy to Install : The BMC can be installed even on an uneven ground by adjusting ball feet.
- High Load Capacity : Robust and sturdy saddles underpin the tank and add strength and durability whilst the milk is stored.
- Fabdec’s (England) Efficient Cooling Thermal Plates : At the heart of Bulk Milk Cooler is the efficient “Thermal Plate Technology” providing optimum cooling efficiently via direct contact with the plates even at low milk volumes.